Self-Assessing for PCI: How to Get the Most Out of Your Program
PRO TIPS FOR MEETING PCI COMPLIANCE
GRC Experts, Reciprocity
GRC Expert, Reciprocity
Self-assessments are a great way to ensure compliance to PCI standards. Not only do they save your organization time, they also save you money.
But where do you begin?
In this webinar GRC Experts Mike Killinger and Alan Gouveia break down the different options available for self-assessments and how to make them as effective as possible.
During this 45-minute session, they discuss:
- How to identity when self-assessments are an option
- Different self-assessment methods and Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs) — and when to use which one
- How to determine the scope of your Cardholder Data Environment (CDE)
- Tips for assessing your environment and mitigating the risks to your CDE
- When outsourcing card-handling activities makes the most sense
Duration: 45 min