Jumpstart Your SOC 2 Audit
GRC Expert for Reciprocity
If you provide any type of IT service, your customers expect you to be SOC 2 compliant — but obtaining this “gold standard” for security requires you to demonstrate a commitment to strict information security policies and procedures. How do you get there? What are the best steps to take when planning for your SOC 2 audit?
Join us as GRC expert Alan Gouveia walks you through how to jumpstart your SOC 2 program. Learn the key decisions to make, where to start and which existing controls can be used to support SOC 2.
HE WILL COVER:
- The five domains of SOC 2 and which to include in your report
- The difference between a Type 1 and Type 2 report
- Starting an internal assessment against the Trust Services Criteria
- Leveraging existing controls and certifications
- When to engage an auditor
Duration: 45 min